The Berry Bush was sitting in a pot which was way too deep. I decided to repot it into a colander to help root developments, and also provide more air space to wire the branches. When I took the tree out of the deep pot, I noticed the roots haven’t developed much. It could be because the roots aren’t getting sufficient airflow in that deep pot. It’s now secured nicely in the colander with a new front. I decided to remove the other big trunk on the back at a later stage, and just keep the front trunk where the eye naturally follows the movement from the roots to the apex.
Berry Bush Repotted and Styled