Grew this white pine from seeds obtained from the local community centre. After overwintering, it’s now doing well and actively growing. To help it along, I up-potted it to a bigger pot. I’ve found that pines seems to do better in a bigger pot. The tiny terracotta pots that I used in the past dries up too fast, and hinders the growth of the trees. At this stage, I should be concentrating at growing the seedlings out as fast as possible.
Making it into a seedling cutting helped develop some spreading root system rather than a tap root, as evident in the below.
After plotting it up, it’s now sitting in full sun, which will hopefully encourage faster growth in the coming months.